It's only me,myself and I....

live your life happily.
learn from mistakes.

Wednesday 25 April 2012

My SPECIAL friend and friends...

I am a person that can mingle around with all peoples except the ***** one..hehe....
My bestfriends are not stay for a long period,I mean I always change my bestfriends except this one person MY MOM....my mom is my best best friend ever...I share all of my problems and feeling with my mom eventhough about my life partner....hikhikhik.....why did I feel free to share all with my mom because she is a very outstanding person, a good listener and she love me...haha....apart from that maybe the different of age between us are not too far..


my mom~~<3

okeih,now let the show begin..ahaks...

these are the persons that I like the most in KIC..

Firstly,
SITI NILAN HARIMI ( the one with the black scarf)


she is my housemate...younger than me (one year only)...she use to call me orang tue..but it never got to my nerve....hehe...I don't care coz she are my favourite and I like to bully her..haha...she like to talk with annoy way...such samaaa-sammmaaa....hehe...you know what nilan,when you talk like that I was thinking 'should I just slap this little girl?'...

next is,
SYUMAILAH DANH


her nickname is syu, mailah, mek lah and etc. she is my housemate too and also younger than me one year...she like to talk with 'sengau accent'...hehe...and when we respond it with that 'accent' she will said that we copy her...AND not forget that she is a dramaqueen...

Before came here I used to study at KPMh...in life science course..here is some of the pics of us...I miss them very much..

this is the video of my class at KMh...1H06 always in my heart...

that's all.....
thank you for watching...har3...



No comments:

Post a Comment