It's only me,myself and I....

live your life happily.
learn from mistakes.

Tuesday 24 April 2012

As students, I have a lot of things to do especially STUDY. In my daily life most of my time are spend on study. Study is part of mylife....I love study...ahaks....

Okeih..now,back to my sense....

During my leisure time, I love to read books different genre. I love to read novels, knowledgeable books, and sometimes magazines.
I have read many novels(mostly I borrowed it from my friends,all in malay) such as :


 and many more. Those novels is about love story that sometimes we can take as experienxes or else....hehe...

While the knowledgeable books that I read are:


Magazines that I always read during my free time are Klik,Mangga,Reader Digest,Utopia,comics and etc. Sometimes those magazines can make me relax cause of lot of laugh.

Besides, during my free time I like to cook. I can cook just simple dishes such as gulai lemak, sweet sour, telur dadar,fried maggi and etc. why did I learn and love to cook is because my mom is a working women so she will get tired when she back home. So, as eldest daughter and children I have to cook for my siblings and my dad to help her. Apart from that I learn to cook my favourite food such as masak lemak ketam. owh...how I miss to eat that....
then, when i cook and there is no one want to eat it I have to eat it all by myself...That's why my other hobbies is eating....haha...

Lastly, I like to do outdoor activities....such as picnic or jungle trekking...


No comments:

Post a Comment